Information about cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are temporarily stored on your device (computer, tablet or smartphone) when you access certain digital media (such as our website).
What cookies do we use?
- ? Functional cookies: help us to provide you with a quality browsing experience by identifying your main areas of interest.
- ? Site traffic cookies: help us to improve our website on an ongoing basis and to provide you with the kind of content that you are looking for.
- ? Social media cookies: allow you to share content on social media platforms such as Facebook.
You can find out more about settings for cookies on the following websites:
- Pour Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Pour Safari™: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
- Pour Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Pour Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Pour Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can also click on the 'Help' button on your browser.